Whether it’s transporting highly-classified shipments or time-sensitive disaster relief supplies, Try Hours is ready to serve.
Try Hours understands that the most critical shipping needs are those that affect the entire country. We have worked with local, regional, state and federal government organizations and agencies to support their shipping needs whenever possible. The Try Hours team assumes these obligations with the utmost respect and responsibility to the government agencies and military operations we assist. We take pride in our role for the successful completion of these missions, and are eager to serve whenever, wherever the need is greatest.
Try Hours expedited shipping services available:
- Constant GPS tracking and surveillance
- Real time shipment tracking systems
- Motor surveillance service
- Satellite surveillance service
- Dual driver protective service
- Protective security service
- Security escort vehicle service
Agencies Try Hours has worked with:
- United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- Defense Transportation Coordinator Initiative (DTCI)
- Defense Logisitics Agency (DCA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Postal Services (USPS)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
Associations Try Hours has assisted:
- National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA)
- National Defense Industry Association (NDIA)
- Women in Defense (WID)
Government agencies shipping needs are unique, time sensitive and typically of a high priority nature. Try hours has repeatedly performed under difficult conditions, and has gone beyond expectations for all our clients, including governmental agencies and organizations. If you need timely, secure and monitored expediting shipping performed, Contact try Hours today to see how our team of dedicated and motivated drivers can help. We'll be honored to do what we can for your agency, and for the rest of the country.