Try Hours recruits and hires only the most qualified and customer friendly drivers in the industry. Safety and customer satisfaction are #1.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Minimum of 1–2 years verifiable driving experience
- Must possess adequate verbal and written communication skills
- Have a satisfactory driving record and work history
- Must possess a valid license (hazmat endorsement encouraged)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen; be available for random drug screens
- Pass physical exam and maintain a satisfactory condition of health
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have a verifiable and reliable work history
- No recent felony convictions
- Know how to secure cargo
- Possess a customer friendly attitude
- Vehicle qualifications
All vehicles must meet and maintain all DOT requirements.