Whether it’s transporting highly-classified shipments or time-sensitive disaster relief supplies, Try Hours is ready to serve.
The most critical shipping needs are those that affect the entire country. Try Hours is proud to provide responsible shipping services for local, regional, state and federal government organizations and agencies, as well as military operations. We’re eager to serve whenever, wherever the need is greatest.
Try Hours expedited shipping services available:
- Constant GPS Tracking & Surveillance
- Real-time Shipment Tracking Systems
- Motor Surveillance Service
- Satellite Surveillance Service
- Dual Driver Protective Service
- Protective Security Service
- Security Escort Vehicle Service
Government agencies Try Hours has worked with:
- United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- Defense Transportation Coordinator Initiative (DTCI)
- Defense Logisitics Agency (DCA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- United States Postal Services (USPS)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
Associations Try Hours has assisted:
- National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA)
- National Defense Industry Association (NDIA)
- Women in Defense (WID)
Try Hours is experienced in time-sensitive, high-priority shipping for a range of clients, including governmental agencies and organizations. If you need timely, secure and monitored expediting shipping, contact us today to see how our team of dedicated and motivated drivers can help.
Call Try Hours at 800-334-0224.